Aug 28, 2012

Finally I'm Crocheting a Christmas Stocking


Since last year, I have wanted to crochet a Christmas Stocking. I even bought some yarn last fall, but it has languished in my stash. So once again, I am browsing patterns for stockings.

Here is a great tutorial for a simple stocking by Crochet Crowd. It includes simplified diagrams for short row heels.

This image courtesy of thecrochetcrowd.com as seen on AllFreeCrochet.

 Here is one called Tree of Light stocking. I'm not much of a cross stitcher, but some of you may be.

From AllFree Crochet, courtesy of MomsLoveOfCrochet
However, this is the one I think I will make. It is from Red Heart, and they have five pages of really clever home decor items for Christmas.

Courtesy of RedHeart.com

Do you have a favorite pattern for stockings? Share the link in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!