Apr 13, 2012

Live Internet Auction Coming Up

I am starting Featured Fridays, and today's feature is Handmadeology, a web site devoted to helping you sell your handmade items, particularly on Etsy. Do you think that sentence has enough commas?

Today, Handemadeology announced a live auction for your handemade items. It will take place online on April 19th. For more information, visit this page

I am thinking about auctioning my green yoga socks. Yesterday, I gave as a gift my red yoga socks, so I need to make another pair. I was hesitant about giving away something that I wanted to sell, but the recipient of the gift was so thrilled with the socks, and that made up for my doubts. Giving is nice and good for our soul. God has given me so many gifts that I am compelled to share them.

Well, today I figured out how to post links to other sites. Now I just want to figure out how to post pictures creatively. If you have any ideas, please let me know in the comments section. Off to Crochet Club. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!