I rarely read these days, partly because in my other activities I'm so slow that they take up all my time and more. Also, because of the fibromyalgia, I experience extreme fatigue and sleepiness (which contributes to my slowness). Consequently, when I do sit down to read, I fall asleep or I don't remember what I just read.
I was a voracious reader. Losing that ability has been a thorn in my side. I struggle to accept that reading is no longer part of my life. I still collect books, saying to myself that I will read them, but they languish on my bookshelf. However, I am listing some books that I would like to read---or finish what I've already started.
- Holy Bible
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- You Can Understand the Book of Revelation by Skip Heitzig
- The Shack by Wm. Paul Young
- The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Down by Neta Jackson
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett