May 23, 2012

Nirvana has arrived

I have declared this new yoga sock pattern to be "heaven for your feet." These are so different from the other patterns I've created, because the lace runs all the way down the front of your foot. However, the sole of the foot is solid for comfort and support.

Now, before you complain, I already know these are like the world's worst photos. But I was so excited to share with you that I'm posting them anyway.





This is hand-dyed sock yarn from a woman in Washington. I bought the yarn when I was in Taos a few weeks ago for a Fiber Fiesta Marketplace. I also got the little touch of bling at the same show. What do you think about that added touch? Too much for a yoga class?





Thanks for letting me share with you. Tell me what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!